Tonight we begin the season with our Under 16 and Under 18 teams and continue into the weekend with our Under 12’s to Under 15’s. Good luck to all our teams.
A few things to go through before we begin:
- First team to play takes the goals out and secures them. Last team to play puts the goals away. We will have draws on both sides of the road so everyone knows when they play.
- Please be respectful of the grounds you play at and keep your dugouts,change rooms and fields clean. Pick up your rubbish on the way out.
- ANY player that receives a card for dissent (Y2, R4, R6) will be invoiced the associated fine, plus administration costs, and will be unable to play until the fine has been paid. There is no excuse for disrespecting the referee or vulgar behavior. Other cards will be looked at on a case by case basis
- Bad behavior from players, officials and spectators will not be tolerated. All reports of unacceptable behavior will be investigated and those found to be in violation of the FFA Code of Conduct will be punished accordingly. By FFA guidelines, Mudgeeraba Soccer Club spectators are the responsibility of the club, if found guilty by FGC of any charges the club is fined.
- Please be respectful of the ground officials. They are doing the job of helping keep the games running smoothly and safely for all involved.
- And lastly, enjoy your season. If you have any questions, the committee will be at the clubhouse on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 5.30pm, or we will be floating around the fields… We are here to help.
Here are some links below to help out before you start.