Below are the fees for the 2019 season.
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE PLAYERS ARE PLACED IN TEAMS.
If you do not finalise your payment by this time you risk losing your spot in a team.
Registrations OPEN 3rd January, 2019. Once we have more details about the new registration process, we will publish a post on our website and Facebook.
Under 6 – $250
Under 7 – $350
Under 8 & 9 – $460
Under 10 & 11 – $470
( Include playing strip, shorts, socks, team photo & end of year trophy/medallion)
Under 12 – $470
Under 13,14,15 – $480
Under 16 & 18 – $490
Seniors – $500
(Includes club polo, shorts, socks, team photo & end of year trophy/medallion)
All fees also include:
- FFA, Football Queensland & Football Gold Coast levies
- Coaches Training Kits (balls, cones, bibs etc)
- Referee costs (except Under 6 & 7)
- Club expenses (lights, rates, line marking, field maintenance, etc)
- Coaching expenses ( coaching courses, coaches manuals, DOC expenses)
If you believe you’ll have problems paying fees, please contact De Miller ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) promptly to organise a payment plan.