Registrations are now OPEN for 2019 season.
Please read this entire post before registering.
Even if you had registered last year, you will need to re-register again for the 2019 season.
For details on how to register head to https://footballqueensland.com.au/…/new-play-football-part…/
For any problems registering there’s some helpful tips at https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/home
When registering, please be aware of the follow:
- This registration information is NOT for NPL Girls
- If previous years are anything to go by, the servers are generally full during the day because players across Australia are registering. The best times to register are early and late in the day.
- You are now able to link all your children under the one account.
- Be sure to check that you have selected Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc. as your club, NOT Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc. – NPL
- On the ‘Product Select ‘ screen, Role is Player, Football Type is Club Football & Playing Level is Community.
- ALL players will need to have a new photo uploaded.
- We would prefer that payments are made at the club. You will still need to come to the club on Sign On days to collect your uniform. Please select ‘Submit and Pay Later’ option.
- If you run into troubles, use the support page (link above) for help.
CLICK HERE for direct access to the registration site.
Welcome to Mudgeeraba Soccer Club