Sign on for 2019 season begins tomorrow, Saturday, 2nd February from 9am
What do I need to do?
Register to play for Mudgeeraba Soccer Club by CLICKING HERE.
When registering, please be aware of the follow:
- If previous years are anything to go by, the servers are generally full during the day because players across Australia are registering. The best times to register are early and late in the day.
- You are now able to link all your children under the one account.
- Be sure to check that you have selected Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc. as your club, NOT Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc. – NPL
- On the ‘Product Select‘ screen, Role is Player, Football Type is Club Football & Playing Level is Community.
- ALL players will need to have a new photo uploaded.
- We would prefer that payments are made at the club. Please select ‘Submit and Pay Later’ option.
- Please print your invoice for payment at the club.
- If you run into troubles, use the support page (links below) for help.
For details on how to register head to https://footballqueensland.com.au/…/new-play-football-part…/
For any problems registering there’s some helpful tips at https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/home
If you have problems registering call the helpline (02) 8880 7983
We will have computers available for registration but expect to wait.
Welcome to Mudgeeraba Soccer Club