We appreciate you giving your time to coach your team this year. We aim to make it a fulfilling and rewarding experience.
What do I Need to do Next?
We need you to do a few things before attending the coaches meeting next week
- You need to register as a Junior Coach on the playfootball.com.au website. This link will take you straight to the registration page – CLICK HERE. PLEASE NOTE – When on the ‘Product Select’ screen, do not fill in the ‘Roll’, ‘Football Type’ or ‘Playing Level’, just scroll down to the page till a little until you reach Junior Coach
- Make sure you do upload a photo when you register. This is for your coach’s lanyard which will be available early in the season.
- ALL Mini Roo Coaches must register for the Grassroot Coaching Course, which will be held during the coaches meeting – CLICK HERE
- ALL Under 9 to 11 coaches need to register for the Skill Training Course held on Tuesday, 2nd April and Thursday 4th April at 6pm. Any other coaches are welcome to register. This is paid for by the club – CLICK HERE
- Bring your Blue Card to the meeting. If you do not have a Blue Card CLICK HERE to download a prefilled form. You will need to bring your Medicare Card and License so we can take a copy. Please do not staple the Blue Card form. It needs to be scanned.
The Mini Roos coaches meeting is Tuesday, 5th March at 6pm sharp. Please arrive promptly as we have a bit to go through.
The Competition Aged coaches meeting is Monday, 4th March at 6.30pm.
What about training nights for Mini Roos?
As part of the implementation of the Junior Development Plan, ‘The Mudgee Way’, all Mini Roo teams have a compulsory training night.
Under 6, 7 & 8 training night is Wednesdays from 5pm
Under 9,10 & 11 training night is Mondays from 5pm
We encourage Under 8 to 11 to add an extra nights training.
More info at the coaches meeting.