Just a reminder that games start up again this week.
All Competition Age (Under 12+) coaches/managers now have access to their teams on MyFGC. Please ensure you allocate your players ASAP, so if there are any issues we can deal with it before the weekend. You will not be able to submit the teamsheet if the players do not have photos.
Here are a few notes to remember:-
- ALL Competition Aged teams MUST supply a Ground Official at both Home and Away games. Any fines associated with not supplying an Official will be passed onto the team. If you did not have an officials vest in your strip bag please visit the club on Thursday after 5.30pm
- The last team playing on Field 2 on Friday nights will need to put the goals away. There will be no games on Field 2 on Saturday mornings
- When putting the goals away please ensure you lock them up. There is a chain and padlock at each goal storage location. If it is locked, contact Paul 0413 995909.
- When your team is the Away Team, it is your responsibility to ensure your playing strips do not clash with the home team. For Competition Aged teams we have alternate strips at the club. Mini Roos can wear their team colour as an alternate strip. So far we only clash with Tallebudgera and other Mudgee teams.
- Please vacate the change rooms after half time for the next team. Please broom out the change room before the next team uses it.
As always the Clubhouse will be OPEN on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5.30pm if you require anything.