Clubhouse is OPEN Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5.30pm
We will be holding the meeting at the next Premier League Men’s home games, Sunday, 28th July at 1pm
The focus of this meeting will be procedures for implementing Stage 2 of the Mudgee Way, Competition Aged Juniors, for the 2020 season.
There will be free food and a drink for those coaches that attend. And stay after to watch the Men’s final home game of the season, which starts at 3pm.
As we draw nearer to the end of the season, we have allocated the following dates for the end of season presentation.
- MINI ROOS (Under 6 to 11), Sunday 1st September. As in previous years, we will be having a carnival/presentation for our players. Teams will play a few games and each age group will have their presentation between games. ( Draw to be posted closer to event). Free sausage sizzle for players and coaches/managers
- COMPETITION AGE (Under 12 – 18), Sunday 8th September, 10.00am. Presentation for our Competition Age teams. Free sausage sizzle for players, coaches and managers.
The committee has called an EGM for the election of committee members to be held on Thursday, 8th August 2019 at 6.30pm at the main clubhouse.
The election are for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Junior Chairperson
- Senior Chairperson
- Women’s Chairperson
Nomination forms must be completed and received by 5pm, 26th July (Details on Form)
CLICK HERE for Nomination Form
Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Fields are OPEN for training and games
Please be aware of soft spots, especially the northern end of field 3
Friday, 5th July 2019
The rain has not let up so unfortunately the fields will remain CLOSED today and Saturday.
- No Training
- No Games
If you are playing away you will need to contact the host club for their field status (Facebook or website).
Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019
Council have kept the fields CLOSED for training but have OPENED Field 1 for the Metro Game tonight.
Friday, 28th June 2019
Regretfully, the Mudgeeraba Fields are in no condition to be played on.
We are forced to keep the field closed all weekend.
No Friday or Saturday Games.
All games will be rescheduled. Please keep an eye on the fixtures.
For all away games, please check with the away club for their field closures ( Facebook or website).
Tuesday, 25th June, 2019
Due to the rain, ALL FIELDS ARE CLOSED
- No Training
- No Games
During the recent Football Committee Meeting, training allocation was discussed. In particular, the benefit of having ages grouped together.
It was identified that having age group together will benefit training in the following way:
- Better use and organisation of space, and size division necessary for each group
- Better visualisation and control of the training for the Director of Coaching, Aldo, resulting in improvement in the aid provided by the club for the development of the players and coaches
- New opportunity for the coaches of different teams to train together with other coaches of the same age group, being able to do some training games in a bigger space, with added number of players
- The opportunity for players to gain new experiences from playing and training with new players of different levels to aid in football development
The changed will take effect as of today, Wednesday 19th June. All coaches have received an email regarding the change.
All other teams are to train on Field 4
Aldo will be available to assist teams in positioning themselves in their allocated space.
During the Football Committee Meeting, it was identified that competition age teams need extra space to train as the current compressed nature of training is affecting their use of field width during games.
It was agreed that if teams were able to train twice a month on half a field it would help alleviate this issue.
Below is a schedule for this training. The teams that are not scheduled train later in the night and already have the space available on Field 3.
These times need to be adhered to, as the senior teams already have their times allocated for training.
The training is strictly on Field 2, NO TRAINING ON FIELD 1