MyFootballClub registrations DO NOT open till early January 2017
Everyone is encouraged to completely read this post.
- Register Online at MyFootballClub(Select option ‘Pay at Club’)
- Come to the club on the ‘Sign On Days’ to pay and collect uniform
- Watch the website for trials and team allocation days
Fees for 2017
Under 6-7 = $400
Under 8-9 = $410
Under 10-11-12 = $420
Under 13-14 = $430
Under 15-16 = $440
18 – Seniors =$450
What do my Fees Include?
- Mini Roos – Playing shirt, shorts & socks
- Competition Aged – Club Polo ( short and socks on special during sign on)
- Minimum 20 weeks of games ( averages out to $21 a game)
- Team training kit (Coaches equipment)
- Photo package and end of year award
Saturday, 21st January , 2017, 9am to 3pm
Sunday, 22nd January, 2017, 9am to 12pm
Monday, 23rd January, 2017, 5pm to 8pm
Tuesday, 24th January, 2017, 5pm to 8pm
Wednesday, 25th January, 5pm to 8pm
What happens on Sign-On day?
- Pay your registration and collect any relevant information
- Size up and collect your uniform
This is the perfect time to ask any of the committee any questions you may have for the coming season.
How to Register On MyFootballClub
Registration should be open early January.
- Click Here
- Follow the link that best suits you.
- IMPORTANT:- If you create a new FFA Account, you will still need to log into your FFA account to register with Mudgeeraba Soccer Club. You will be emailed an FFA Number and password
- When clicking ‘ ..proceed to Login Pages’ you will be prompted to log in with your FFA Number and password. (If you have forgotten your password, try your FFA number as a password before requesting a new password)
- Once you have logged in click the register button on the center of the screen.
- Please insure you have a current photo is uploaded.
- Please check all your details are correct before proceeding to the next page( insure you have selected a favorite team or you will be unable to proceed)
- Click next at the bottom of the page
- In Step 1 type Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc.
- Step 2 Select Player
- Step 3 Select the registration package for your age group (Your age is the age you turn in 2017)
- Step 4, click ‘Add Package'( If the pop up ‘ Playing History’ appears and you are unsure what to select, please contact Paul on 0413995909)
- Your Selection will appear, then click next.
- After reading the Terms & Conditions ,scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Acknowledge all’ then click next.
- SELECT THE OPTION ‘MANUAL PAYMENT AT CLUB’. ( You will have to come down on sign on day to collect your uniform)
- Click Next and you are done. An email with your Invoice will be sent to you. Please print it out and bring it with you on Sign On day.
Trials And Team Allocations
Trials will be held mid January. More details will be posted shortly.
Be sure to check this website or our Facebook page for updates.
If you require further information contact
De Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
0412 305 611
Paul Cameselle email@example.com
0413 995 909
CLUBHOUSE IS CLOSED –
ALL FIELDS ARE CLOSED. PLEASE, NO TRAINING ON ANY FIELDS
THEY ARE BEING RESTORED FOR NEXT SEASON
Senior Men’s Football Pre-Season Training will be held Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at Kurrawa Surf Club.
Any players interested in being part of Senior Football at Mudgeeraba Soccer Club is welcome to come and join in.
For more information, contact our Senior Delegate, Grant Painter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 149 266
The Coaches and Managers Christmas BBQ will be held on Friday, 9th December from 5.30pm.
Drinks and Food will be supplied.
Please Note: For those Coaches and Managers who do not have a Blue Card and are coaching next year, can you please bring your Medicare Card and License, so we can submit the paperwork early. Gold Coast Football have made it mandatory for ALL people dealing with children to have a Blue Card.
The following people have been nominated unopposed and will be elected as the ‘new’ committee members:
President – John White
Vice President – Kim Woodcock
Secretary – Paul Cameselle
Treasurer – De Miller
Junior Chairperson – Greg Wright
Senior Chairperson – Grant Painter
Women’s Chairperson – Alicia Walker
The AGM will still be on Thursday 3rd November, at 630pm.
The Annual General Meeting has been called for Thursday, 3rd November 2016, at 630pm at the Main Clubhouse. The main agenda of the AGM is the election of committee members.
Committee positions are:
- Vice President
- Junior Chairperson
- Senior Chairperson
- Women’s Chairperson
Nomination form is attached. Nominations are due by 5pm, Thursday 27th October 2016.
Congratulations to all the team that made it to the final series.
Out of the 11 teams that made it to the semi finals, 7 are in the grand finals. Great effort from all the players, coaches and managers.
The Grand Final is being played at Tweed United FC.
And the Grand Finalists Are….
Friday, 9th September
Under 18 Div 1 – 8.15pm – Field 2
Saturday, 10th September
Under 13 Div 3 – 8.30am – Field 5
Under 12 Div 3 – 9.35am – Field 3
Under 14/15 Girls Div 2 – 11.05am – Field 4
Under 15 JPL – 11.35am – Field 1
Under 12/13 Girls Div 1 – 12.15pm – Field 3
Under 15 Div 2 – 12.50pm – Field 5
We request all coaches and managers with outstanding ball kits and playing strips to return them to the club. This will allow us to perform a stock take and order new equipment for next year.
ALL PLAYING STRIPS MUST BE RETURNED.
No strips to be used for out of season competitions.
We will issue the Champions Cup participants with playing strips closer to the start of the tournament.
We will be at the club till the end of this month on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5.30pm.
Thank you for your assistance.
Congratulations to the Under 12 Div 3, Under 12/13 Div 1 Girls and the Under 15 JPL for their wins in the semi-finals last weekend. They are through to the Grand Finals.
Good luck to the following teams for this weekend. A win here will see them in the Grand Finals. Don’t miss some nice football, be sure to come down and support your club.
Here is the draw for Week One of the Junior Semi-Finals.
We look forward to everyone coming down to support our teams as they vie for their place in the next stage of the finals.
Good luck to all the teams involved.
Finals Week One2016.pdf
Well done to all our Competition Aged Teams for a successful season. This year just over half our teams have made it to the final series, with some of the other teams just missing out by a few points.
Special thanks to all the coaches and managers for your efforts throughout the season. Without you there would be no football for our kids to play.
Congratulations to the following teams for making the Final Series:
Under 18 Div 1
Under 16 JPL
Under 16 Div 1
Under 15 JPL (Minor Premiers)
Under 15 Div 1(Minor Premiers)
Under 15 Div 2
Under 14/15 Girls Div 2 (Minor Premiers)
Under 13 Div 3 Mudgeeraba Black
Under 12/13 Girls Div 1 (Minor Premiers)
Under 12/13 Girls Div 2
Under 12 Div 3 (Minor Premiers)
The Final Series begins on the 26th/27th August. Draws should be on Sporting Pulse shortly.
Good luck to all our teams involved.