- A Brief Outline for Joining Mudgeeraba Soccer Club
- How to Register at My Football Club
- Sign On Days
- Competition Aged Trials
- Interested in Coaching?
A BRIEF OUTLINE FOR JOINING MUDGEERABA SOCCER CLUB
- Register at My Football Club. (‘Manual Pay at Club’ option)
- Register to trial for Under 12 + players – Trial Form
- Come down to Sign On day (See below for dates)
- Team allocations dates (Under 6 to Under 11) to be posted shortly.
- Registrations for Mudgeeraba Soccer Club will close on Monday 8th February 2016 at 5pm. Be sure to register before then so you don’t miss out.
HOW TO REGISTER AT MY FOOTBALL CLUB
REGISTRATIONS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 4th JANUARY
In order to play soccer at Mudgeeraba Soccer Club you must be registered to play on My Football Club. We are unable to re-register players from previous years.
Follow the link below to register your player:
- Click Here
- Follow one of the links on the page that best suits your requirements.
- Once you have your FFA number and password Click Here, if you have not been re-directed to this page.
- Enter your FFA Number and Password and click Login
- Click the ‘Register’ button next to the players details
- Check you details are correct on this page. This information is important for us to be able to contact you.
- Be sure to fill out the ‘Please indicate your favorite team’ question. You will not be able to proceed if it is not fill in.
- Once all your details are correct click the ‘next’ button.
- On this page –
Step 1 – Type in Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Inc.
Step 2 – Select the Player option
Step 3 – Select the age package suited to your player. The age group they are playing is the age they turn in 2016 eg. If the player turns/ turned 7 in 2016 they are in Under 7’s
Step 4 – Click the ‘Add Package’ button
- A playing history window will open up. If you have not played in another country please select no and confirm. If you have played in another country please contact Paul Cameselle on 0413995909 before you proceed.
- Click the ‘Next’ button
- Read the terms and conditions, tick the box to acknowledge, and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Click ‘ Manual Payment at Club’ option. You will have to come to the club on sign on day to collect your playing gear and pay.
- You will be emailed a copy of your Invoice. Please print it out and bring it to the club on sign on day.
- Your Registration is complete.
FEES FOR 2016
(Your age group is the age you turn in 2016)
Under 6- 7 = $350
Under 8-9 = $360
Under 10-11 =$370
Under 12-14 = $380
Under 15+ = $390
What do I get for my Fees?
- Mini Roo players ( Under 6 to Under 11) receive playing shirt, socks and shorts.
Competition Age players (Under 12 +) receive a polo shirt to wear to games (shorts and socks have to be purchase)
- Minimum of 20 weeks of games( that’s an average cost of $18 a week)
- Team photo
SIGN ON DAYS
Come down on the sign on days to pay your fees and collect your uniform. Team allocations is not done on these days.
You can come down on any of these dates, however it will be better for new members to come on the dates we have indicated to allow us to better answer any questions you may have.
Existing Members Sign On
Saturday,16th January 2016 – 9am to 2pm
Sunday, 17th January 2016 – 9am to 12pm
New Members Sign On
Saturday, 30th January 2016 – 9am to 2pm
Sunday, 31st January 2016 – 9am to 12pm.
Trial dates will begin from Monday 18th January 2016. For more information see here
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
If you are keen on giving coaching a go or if you are a returning coach, please register you interest with our Director of Coaching Jared Adamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave your name, contact details, age group you wish to coach and any experience you have.
Registrar: De Miller 0412 305 611
President: John White 0497 774 447
Secretary: Paul Cameselle 0413 995 909
We have a few pre season games this weekend for our junior and senior players. Be sure to come down and support your club.
Mudgeeraba V Toowoomba
Sid Bigg Park (Home)
Premier League Reserves – 3pm, Field 3
Premier League Mens – 5pm, Field 3
Mudgeeraba V Eastern Suburbs FC
Sid Bigg Park (Home)
Under 12’s – 1pm, Field 2
Under 13’s – 2.30pm, Field 2
Under 14’s – 1pm, Field 3
Under 15’s – 2.30pm, Field 3
Under 16’s – 11am, Field 3
Mudgeeraba V Southport
Ashmore Park(Southport Soccer Club)
Womens Premier League- 3pm & 5pm
We will be at the clubhouse from 5.30pm today (Thursday 4th February) for players wishing to sign on and collect their uniform. Be sure to bring a printed copy of your tax invoice to avoid delays.
Please take note:- Due to team allocations next week, we will be unable to take payments and hand out uniforms. Be sure to get in today to avoid disappointment.
Do not fear. We will be at the clubhouse on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5.30pm. Bring your registration invoice, pay at the club and collect your uniform. More information can be found here.
Remember, if you are registered by Monday, 8th February, you will be guaranteed a spot in a team. If you register after that date you will be placed on a waiting list and if a spot in a team becomes available you will be allocated that position . Avoid disappointment and register now.
The Under 13 & 15 JPL trials have been cancelled today due to field closures.
We have rescheduled the Under 13 JPL trials to Monday 1st February @ 5:00pm.
The Under 13 & 14 JPL trials tonight (Friday 29th) have been cancelled due to servere thunder storms in the area.
A reminder that we still have trials for the Under 13’s tomorrow at 8:30am.
All registrations will close on Monday 8th February at 5pm. All members registered by the closing date will be allocated in a team. If you register after the closing date, you will be placed on a waiting list until a place in a team becomes available.
To avoid disappointment be sure to register early. Click Here for more information about registrations.
The Under 13 & 15 trials tonight have been cancelled due to wet weather. An additional trial has been scheduled for Saturday morning:
- Under 13’s 8:30am
- Under 15’s 10:30am
Get Started Voucher will be available from the state government from the 27th January. For more information Click Here.
To use your voucher please follow the steps below.
- Register to play at Mudgeeraba Soccer Club on My Football Club
- At the payment method option click ‘ Manual Pay at Club’
- When you come to the club for Sign On ( 30th/31st January) bring you Get Started Voucher and My Football Club invoice and we will deduct the difference
Team allocations will be held at the main clubhouse.
What will happen during team allocation?
As proceedings begin, we will be asking players if they wish to be grouped with friends or a previous team. Any new players will be placed in teams with low numbers of players. The number of players in teams will depend on registration numbers, however we would encourage teams not to have more than 2 substitutes in their team, this allows for more game play for each player.
From within each team a volunteer parent will be called to coach the team. We do hope that coaches from last year will continue this year with their team. Each team at Mudgeeraba Soccer Club is coached by a volunteer. At a later stage we will provide these coaches with their training kit( balls, bibs and cones) and an information night to inform them of the procedures during the year. As always, we are here to assist any coach with their enquiries or concerns throughout the year.
As teams are finalised, we will collect the names of the players and coaches details and assign you a temporary team colour ( team colours will be finalised by Football Gold Coast). Coaches will receive player details during the coaches information night and will be in contact with players about training and other information.
Are there trials for First/ Next Steps( Under 8 – Under 11)?
There will not be any trials this year for Mini Roos. Last year Gold Coast Football did not have a First/Next Step comp but instead replaced it with a 3 tier team grading process ( Joeys, Wallabies & Kangaroos). The club will be grading teams and placing them in the competition that is best suited for the team.
How will my child receive better coaching without First/ Next Steps?
This year Mudgeeraba Soccer Club will be having qualified coaches to assist our team coaches in their football training. These coaches will be making the rounds during your training sessions and advice team coaches on training techniques and encourage team coaches to participate in coaching courses to become better qualified. By doing this we hope to improve football for all our players equally. Team coaches will be encouraged to take advantage of this unique opportunity to improve their coaching skills.