Clubhouse is OPEN Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5.30pm
A BIG thank you to Shaun from The Barbers On Swan Lane for supporting us again this year with the player of the match awards.
This year Shaun has extended the awards to the competition aged teams.
Mini Roos coaches can collect their awards from Jacquie at the Info Tent on the Junior Fields on Saturday Mornings.
Competition Aged coaches can collect their awards from the Main Clubhouse before their games.
Tuesday, 21st Mat, 2019
ALL FIELDS OPEN FOR TRAINING AND GAMES
Please be mindful of soft spots
Monday, 20th May, 2019
Due to the rain, ALL FIELDS ARE CLOSED
- No Training
- No Games
As part of the implementation of our Junior Development Plan,’The Mudgee Way’, we will be holding our first Football Committee Meeting on Saturday, 8th June at 3pm.
We will be discussing the implementation of ‘The Mudgee Way’ so far, possible improvements and other football related matters.
The meeting is open to anyone wishing to help improve football at the club and all ideas are welcome.
There will be food and a free drink for those that attend. And after the meeting we encourage you can stay to watch our Premier League Men play their game against Surfers Paradise.
To help better cater for the meeting, please leave a comment on this Facebook link.
Team photo this year begin Monday, 27th May.
Photos are included in your registration fees. They will be handed out during the end of year presentation.
- Please arrive 10min before your teams time
- Players to be dressed in their full playing gear ( Shirt, shorts, socks, boots)
- No parents will be permitted to enter the photo session
We need coaches to register ASAP for the upcoming ‘Game Training Course’, which will be held on Tuesday, 14th & 21st May at 6pm.
If we do not get the numbers the course will be cancelled. This course is held as part of the Clubs Junior Development Plan, ‘The Mudgee Way’. Coaches have been informed what the club is trying to achieve for our players football development and coaches training is a key part.
In the Game Training Phase the coach’s aim will be the development of tactical awareness, perception and decision making through a game related approach to training.
The cost of the course will be covered by the Club for all Mudgeeraba Soccer Club Coaches (One Coach per Team). All Coaches are able to attend, however all Competition Aged Coaches (Under 12 to 18) must attend.
Please check with your coach to ensure they have seen this post and have registered
If you are having issues registering, email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org to be sure you are added to the list.
CLICK HERE to register.
Goalkeeper training will start from next Monday on Field 3.
Goalkeeper Training is FREE to all Mudgeeraba Soccer Club keepers. We encourage all keepers to take advantage of this great opportunity.
We are grateful to Brett Sparkes who will be continuing his goalkeeper coaching role again this year. Brett is a fully qualified coach who provides excellent training to all goalkeeper skill levels.
- Mondays – Under 13’s to 18’s – 5pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays – Under 8’s to 12’s – 5pm to 6pm
Friday, 26th April, 2019
All Fields are OPEN
Thursday, 24th April.
ALL FIELDS WILL REMAIN CLOSED
We have just checked the fields and we feel, for field longevity, that it is best to give the fields another day.
Clubhouse will be OPEN from 5.30pm
Just a reminder that games start up again this week.
All Competition Age (Under 12+) coaches/managers now have access to their teams on MyFGC. Please ensure you allocate your players ASAP, so if there are any issues we can deal with it before the weekend. You will not be able to submit the teamsheet if the players do not have photos.
Here are a few notes to remember:-
- ALL Competition Aged teams MUST supply a Ground Official at both Home and Away games. Any fines associated with not supplying an Official will be passed onto the team. If you did not have an officials vest in your strip bag please visit the club on Thursday after 5.30pm
- The last team playing on Field 2 on Friday nights will need to put the goals away. There will be no games on Field 2 on Saturday mornings
- When putting the goals away please ensure you lock them up. There is a chain and padlock at each goal storage location. If it is locked, contact Paul 0413 995909.
- When your team is the Away Team, it is your responsibility to ensure your playing strips do not clash with the home team. For Competition Aged teams we have alternate strips at the club. Mini Roos can wear their team colour as an alternate strip. So far we only clash with Tallebudgera and other Mudgee teams.
- Please vacate the change rooms after half time for the next team. Please broom out the change room before the next team uses it.
As always the Clubhouse will be OPEN on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5.30pm if you require anything.