PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST
The Mini-Roo (Under 6 to 11) fixtures are now available.
To access your draw Click Here
To find your team :-
- Click the MiniRoos tab or scroll down to MiniRoos
- Select your age group
- Use the drop down menu (image below) to find your group
PLEASE NOTE:- the draw is subject to change without notice for at least the first 6 weeks. Please confirm the draw on Friday afternoons.
If there is an error with your team or colour, PLEASE, can the coach be the only person contacting the club. Email Paul – firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the Sports TG Game Day Apps
The majority of competition aged (Under 12 +) coaches and managers are now able to access their team sheets online. You will no longer need to fill out a paper team sheet.
Here are a few reasons why you may not be able to access your team sheets:
- The MyFGC database has not been updated. You may need to wait till tomorrow
- You have not registered as a coach/volunteer on MyFootballClub. There have been several sms’s sent out to people regarding not registering.
- You have not come to the club and filled out the paperwork required to make you active. We are not activating volunteers if we don’t have the necessary information.
If you wish to add a volunteer to your bench, as a Bench Official, Assistant Coach etc, they must come to the club and fill out the paperwork. We will require a copy of their Blue Card, or complete an application at the club (bring their license and medicare card) and they must be registered on MyFootballClub as a volunteer. Activation can take at least a day, DO NOT LEAVE IT TO GAME DAY TO ADD A VOLUNTEER TO THE BENCH, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
The majority of players have been added to team sheets. If you are missing players, please add them. If you can not add players, they are not active because they have not paid fees. Please inform the players they need to come to the club to finalise payment. As above, activation can take at least at day, DO NOT LEAVE IT TO GAME DAY TO PAY FEES AND BE MADE ACTIVE TO PLAY, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
You will need to update photos for players who are missing them. Please ensure this is done before game day. If players can not be identified then they may not be able to play or your game may be forfeited. (CMC Rule 4.3.3). You can take a photo and add them to your online team sheet with your phone.
If you have issues using MyFGC, Paul will be at the clubhouse Tuesday’s and Thursday’s after 5.30pm to help.
Tonight we begin the season with our Under 16 and Under 18 teams and continue into the weekend with our Under 12’s to Under 15’s. Good luck to all our teams.
A few things to go through before we begin:
- First team to play takes the goals out and secures them. Last team to play puts the goals away. We will have draws on both sides of the road so everyone knows when they play.
- Please be respectful of the grounds you play at and keep your dugouts,change rooms and fields clean. Pick up your rubbish on the way out.
- ANY player that receives a card for dissent (Y2, R4, R6) will be invoiced the associated fine, plus administration costs, and will be unable to play until the fine has been paid. There is no excuse for disrespecting the referee or vulgar behavior. Other cards will be looked at on a case by case basis
- Bad behavior from players, officials and spectators will not be tolerated. All reports of unacceptable behavior will be investigated and those found to be in violation of the FFA Code of Conduct will be punished accordingly. By FFA guidelines, Mudgeeraba Soccer Club spectators are the responsibility of the club, if found guilty by FGC of any charges the club is fined.
- Please be respectful of the ground officials. They are doing the job of helping keep the games running smoothly and safely for all involved.
- And lastly, enjoy your season. If you have any questions, the committee will be at the clubhouse on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 5.30pm, or we will be floating around the fields… We are here to help.
Here are some links below to help out before you start.
Goalkeeper training will begin this week.
Goalkeeper training is FREE to all Mudgeeraba Soccer Club members. We highly recommend ALL goalkeepers attend these invaluable sessions.
Brett Sparkes will be coaching the sessions. Brett, who is a qualified goalkeeper coach, has had years of experience coaching keepers, from Mini Roos to Senior football.
If you are a Mudgeeraba Soccer Club goalkeeper, we urge you not to miss out on this valuable club resource.
Tuesday – Field 2 – Boys
Under 12,13 & 14 – 4.30pm to 5.20pm
Under 15 & 16 – 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Wednesday – Field 2 – Girls
All Girls – 5.15pm to 6.15pm
Monday – Field 2 (Beginning 19th February)
Under 9 to 11 – 5.15pm to 6.15pm
The first 2 rounds of the Competition Age draws are live.
The first 7 to 9 rounds of the season will be the Lightning Premiership. These games a team grading games. Football Gold Coast will review all competitions on completion of the Lightning Premiership and the make-up of the divisions for the Premiership season will be adjusted accordingly based on the results of the Lightning Premiership and at the discretion of Football Gold Coast.
As always, please be aware the draw may change without notice, so confirm your draw on Friday afternoons until the season settles in.
The Premiership Season will begin after the Commonwealth Games, from 20th April.
The Mini Roo’s (Under 6 to 11) competitions begins 24th February. Once the Mini Roos draw is live, we will add a post.
To view the draw Click Here
To download the Sports TG Game Day Apps
Tonight, Thursday, 8th February, is the last night to pay so you are guaranteed a game when the competition starts. The clubhouse will be open from 5.30pm.
Final payments are due by next Tuesday, 13th February.
IF PAYMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PLACE IN A TEAM WILL BE ALLOCATED TO A FINANCIAL MEMBER.
The clubhouse will be open Monday and Tuesday next week for payments.
Avoid disappointment, pay your fee’s before Tuesday.