Registrations OPEN 3rd January, 2018.
Under 6 -7 = $450
Under 8-9 = $460
Under 10 -12 = $470
Under 13 – 15 = $480
Under 16 -18 = $490
Seniors (18+) = $500
What do I get for joining?
Mini Roo’s (Under 6 to 11) – Playing shirt, shorts, socks, team photo, trophy/ medallion, training equipment (for Coach), minimum 20 games, skill sessions.
Competition Aged (Under 12 to Seniors) – Polo shirt, playing shorts, socks, team photo, trophy/ medallion, training equipment (for Coach), minimum 20 game.
On average that’s $23.75 a week.
What do my fees cover?
Roughly $110 goes to FFA, Football Queensland and Football Gold Coast to cover costs including insurance and game administration.
The remainder covers the clubs expenses :-
- Electricity (Field lighting, clubhouse)
- Trophies and photo’s
- Training equipment (Balls, bibs,cones, etc)
- Line marking
- Goals (Repairs & replacement)
- Ground officials
- Coaching (Education, training sessions, etc)
- GCCC rates ( leases, ground usage, etc)
- General club running costs ( rubbish, toilets, office equipment, etc)
- Club maintenance
Your fees cover you for the year, with no hidden costs.
More information about how to register will be posted shorty. We will also email the information. If you did not receive the last email about trials, please email Paul to add you to the mailing list