Monday, 29th March
As a result of the restrictions imposed by the Queensland State Government and advice from Football Queensland and Football Gold Coast the following training restrictions will be in place for 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚
- All parents are to remain in their vehicles, no spectators at training.
- If you have been in the Greater Brisbane area from the 20th March you are not to attend training and follow the Queensland State Government directions.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend training. Follow the directions outlined by the Queensland State Government.
- Avoid contact training, as much as possible.
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance from other participants.- Do not share equipment or drink bottles.
- Coaches are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Hand sanitise regularly
Please keep an eye on our Facebook/website for updates.
If we all do our bit we can help stop the spread.
Queensland Government Directive- https://bit.ly/2PCEG7c
Football Gold Coast Updates – https://bit.ly/39oESOy