As posted earlier, due to the reduced number of competition games for the 2020 season, the fees for the 2021 season will remain the same.
This year we have partnered with Sign On Day. Sign On Day provides an option to pay your fees off with Zip Pay or Open Pay. There is also an option to gift fees, so it can make a great Christmas or Birthday gift. Follow the link below to sign up ( fees and charges apply).
(YOU WILL STILL NEED TO REGISTER ON PLAYFOOTBALL. SELECT THE PAY LATER OPTION AT CHECK OUT IF YOU HAVE PAID WITH SIGNONDAY)
The 2021 Registration Fees
- Under 6 & 7 – $370 inc GST
- Under 8 & 9 – $480 inc GST
- Under 10 & 11 – $490 inc GST
(Includes – Playing strip, shorts, socks, team photo, trophy and 10 raffles tickets)
- Under 12 – $490 inc GST
- Under 13 & 14 – $500 inc GST
- Under 15 to 18 – $510 inc GST
(Includes – Club polo, shorts, socks, team photo, trophy and 10 raffle tickets)
- Seniors – $500 inc GST (Includes – Club polo, shorts and socks)
As a fundraising levy, every junior will receive a $20 raffle book which is included in your fees. There are 10 tickets in each book. Members are able to sell the raffle tickets or keep them for themselves. There will be extra tickets for sale from the Clubhouse.
THE RAFFLE WILL BE DRAWN AT THE END OF YEAR PRESENTATION.
The prizes are:
- 1st Prize – Xbox One
- 2nd Prize – 32″ HD LED LCD TV
- 3rd Prize – Rebel Sports Gift Vouchers
What do my fees cover?
The attached graph is the breakdown of your fees.
- Equipment is football related repairs or purchase eg. pop up goals, goal repair, corner flags, training poles, etc.
- Training kit includes a teams training balls, cones, bibs and bag.
- Maintenance is related to the clubhouse and surrounds.